Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Itsy-Bitsy-Teenie-Weenie-Yellow-Polka-Dot-Bikini Goal

Have you ever seen that commercial where she hangs the little bikini in her room. Every morning she gets up and eats a little thing of yogurt in her towel as she gets ready. Finally you see her wrapped up in her little towel walking out to the pool in the summer. Then she drops the towel and looks fabulous!

Okay, so I'm going to cut portions, hit the gym, and drink lots of water to get in shape for the summer adventures I'm sure are in store for me.

So I like visuals, but only appropriate ones. Have you ever googled "yellow polka dot bikinis?" Don't! It's not appropriate. (I like my blog being family friendly.) So I found this picture...



Priscilla is a Shitzu model for Petsmart in a stunning little get-up! I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing this suit, and I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but I'm going to take on this challenge!

I've done it before... have not strayed too far off track... I can do it again. Let's get that bod in shape for summer!

Join me?

1 comment:

Katie said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!! I I will take the advice and not google that!!!