Thursday, January 29, 2009

Buca de Choa

So I have been dropping hints...or straight up telling my husband that all I want to do for Valentines is eat in the kitchen at Buca di Beppo. I have always made sure that he is very aware that they accept reservations far in advanced and only take two or three a night for that table. Numerous times he has assured me that he thinks that's a great idea and he will take care of it.

So being the typical woman that I am, I asked him as we are getting ready to get in bed tonight,"Hey babe, when are you going to make our reservations?"

"Oh, at Buca de Choa?"

Although normally I would be a little dismayed at this response, I could not help but laugh. My husband really tried and in the process he combined two of the best restaurants I have ever visited, Fogo de Chao and Buca di Beppo. Thus, "Buca de Chao." He must have been listening to me at some point because he knows two of my favorites.

"team mountain"

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hey there Jenna! So glad you're blogging :) Tell your hubby hi for me (&Ronnie).

Jana said...

Mmm, Buca di Beppo is my favorite as well!!!