Saturday, February 21, 2009

Belated Valentines

So Blaine and I finally got to head out for some Valentine adventures. I had been sick the week of and we decided to post pone the festivities. For the longest time I had wanted to go to Buca di Beppo and eat in the kitchen. If you haven't been to Buca then you would not understand this phenomenon. It's a little difficult to explain or try to convince you of how fun it would be to eat in the kitchen if you have never been. In that case, I'll start by urging you to give Buca di Beppo a try. Fun atmosphere and great food.

So, we headed out and had a great time! Here are some of the pictures from our adventure.


Left overs. So much food!


Our cook posed for us and chose to do so with one of their famous 1/2 pound meatballs.


Us at Buca di Beppo, in the kitchen.


Blaine in the car...


Me in the car...

We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! We had our rehearsal dinner at this restaurant! I'm so glad you're feeling better-You look so beautiful :)

Meg said...

Glad you're better! I've always thought it would be fun to sit in the kitchen. :)

Did you know that I sent your Christmas card to the wrong address!? I got it back last week :( Sorry!
Merry belated Christmas from the Cherry's