Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If it's not one thing it's another...

And by that I mean it was another. Last week I was very sick and originally thought I had the flu. I didn't go to the doctor because they can't do a whole lot for it. Well 2 1/2 days in I was desperate and in the ER. It was another... another ailment that is. I had a kidney infection. To make matters worse, the medicine I was sent home with didn't work. That night was a nightmare. So the next day my general doctor checked me into the hospital she is located at to make sure I didn't have early stages of appendicitis. CAT scan says, "No." Still kidney infection, just not the right meds. One hospital overnight later, I was on my way back to health. Yikes! Crazy week! Valentines was spent still recovering. Booo. I'm still working on regaining my strength and making sure I'm all well.

Good news! Tomorrow I'm going on a much anticipated date with my wonderful husband! We are going to Buca di Beppo, and we have reservations in the kitchen. If you never been there, that's hard to explain. I can't wait! Yeah Buca!

Team Mountain

2 comments:

Katie said...

Have FUN!!!!!! Glad to hear you are better!!! how do you know something is a kidney infection????

Koffee krazy days... said...

Boo for ER's and hospitals. Yay for date nights with hubbies.